The Juki Exceed F600 is a powerful machine that sews like a dream. It has any and every advanced feature that a professional seamstress could want. It is more advanced than nearly any other machine you can get for your home without moving up to an industrial model.
This machine can handle both light and heavyweight fabrics with ease. You will have 225 built-in stitches which will allow you to sew anything in any style you want. There are 16 buttonhole stitches and 4 lettering fonts to help you complete your custom projects.
- Box Feed Technology: In order to provide beautiful seams and outstanding feed performance, Juki adopted box feed system. The conventional feed mechanism is oval motion. This eliminates material shrinking and shifting. The accurate feeding system provides...
- Light Weight Material: No Fabric shrinkage even sewing on extra light weight materials | Thick Weight Material: Capability to sew from light to heavy weight materials. Thick handles can be sewn with ease | Random Stitches: F600 will create the width of...
- Wide Sewing Space - Extended Sewing Table: HZL-F series has a wider underarm space, with a wider table it is more enjoyable and comfortable to work with large projects | Free Motion Sewing: With Stable Thread Tensions | Foot Control: The new HZL-F series...
- Knee Lifting Lever: Presser foot can be raised and lowered by the knee-lifting lever. Presser foot lift is up to 12 mm when the lever is used | Dual LED: LED lights brighten the needle area and sewing area for better material handling | Powerful Feeding:...
- Sensor Method Buttonhole: Using a unique sensor method, HZL-F series sews beautiful buttonholes regardless of the type of material and overlapped sections | Cutting Width Adjustment: Now it is possible to adjust the cutting width of buttonholes in 3 steps...
Note: Sponsored link
- 225 built-in stitches
- 16 automatic professional buttonholes
- Independent Bobbin Winder so you can wind a bobbin while sewing
- Automatic thread trimmer
- You can program and control nearly everything right from the screen
- Store up to 70 patterns within 10 pattern folders
- A specialized box-feed system with 7-point surgical precision feed dogs
These are just a few of the features this machine offers, and we have not even begun to scratch the surface. It comes with a ton of accessories to make it easy to get started and a manual that will explain it all.
This machine is an excellent example of Juki’s legendary reputation, but nothing can be made perfectly. Let’s check out some pros and cons.
The automatic thread trimmer can be accessed by a button on the machine or through your foot control. This may sound like a small thing, but how many of us have been annoyed by having to trim threads or gotten frustrated at wasting thread because of tails?
You can set the tension automatically or manually. This will really help you make adjustments if the machine is not sewing the way you want it to.
The independent bobbin winder allows you to wind your bobbins while sewing, which we all know can really save time and make everything run more smoothly.
There are guides for everything including threading your needle, setting the bobbin, and adjusting the tension.
You can embroider with this machine by using the free stitching feature.
You can save 70 patterns within 10 folders. You can use 1 folder for kid’s clothing, 1 for quilting patterns, 1 for adult clothing, and more. It is awesome for the independent seamstress who sells their custom creations.
This machine ships with a ton of accessories. You get a hard case, a wider table, the knee lift lever, 12 presser feet, several maintenance tools, and more.
No oiling! Most machines that are this powerful need to be oiled and sent off for maintenance, but the Juki Exceed F600 just needs periodic cleaning of the base of dust and lint.
The Juki Exceed F600 can be prohibitively expensive. For a professional, it could be worth the excess expense, but for a beginner, it may be way more than necessary.
It can take quite a while to get a clear grasp of all of the available features. It is a complicated machine.
This model can get pretty loud if you are using it heavily.
If you do need something repaired or maintained, you have to send it to one of their authorized technicians. This can take a lot of time and cost a lot of money.
Most users agreed that this machine sews like a dream. They say the tension stays consistent and the stitches are generally even.
Although everyone loves how the machine runs, a few people do think that it is hard to learn. The manual is not well written and the onboard directions aren’t great. It takes time to get used to and some people have used the machine for months before finding a new function.
The price is a turn-off. If you just sew for fun or for your family you may not need all of the functions and features. However, if you sell what you sew, this machine is one of the best you can get without upgrading to an actual industrial machine.
Juki, as a company, is well-known and very trusted. Most people feel any Juki machine is well worth the price, and they are known for longevity and durability.
When all is said and done, the Juki Exceed F600 is a great sewing machine for professionals and those who sew a lot. It has a ton of features and all of the bells and whistles you could ask for. It has some you didn’t even know you wanted. You can sew anything with it.
If you are a beginner or you only sew occasionally as a hobby, this machine may be way more than you need. Although it is excellent, it is pricey. When you are still learning or rarely sew you probably won’t need even half of the capabilities and features that make this machine such a workhorse.